Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Painted Rocks Children's Craft

Halloween Painted Rocks Children's Craft

I sometimes feel like a stuck record when it comes to Halloween



It's true. I've thoroughly enjoyed creating Halloween lenses and working through some of the books I've put together for homeschooling this year. Last year was a disaster. Although I whine (yes, I actually do!) about my internet connection (or lack thereof) because I am forced to used a dongle that seriously battles to find reception, I have to look on the bright side. Last year, 2010, I didn't even have the dongle...

I feel that I can carry on putting all my ideas down on paper, creating unit studies, making Halloween Board Games (woohoo! Another lens ideas?) but alas, Squidoo has too many exciting things happening right now and I have to flit between one and the other... Busy busy bee I am!

Any event you can download any of these ( and a whole lot more - plus free ebooks) for free from my HUGE St Aiden's Homeschool Halloween Section

So again, if I sound like a stuck record, forgive me. I always feel the need to explain things - sometimes more than once.

Source: http://www.squidoo.com/halloween-painted-rocks-craft

No comments: